Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last of Paris

Ok Ok enough pictures already but I think this is it... although I still have a ton. well this is a picture of a ceiling at a museum in Paris. I love these ceilings and they were everywhere.
I know this is a sick picture but this is an example of how swollen my ankles and feet would get by the end of the day. That was the only crappy part about being pregnant during the trip. I am proud to say though now that we are back and back to a normal schedule my feet are back to normal.
This is us on a river tour... it was really neat to see (although you can't tell from the
look on Tyson's face) The only thing was that it really stunk in some places. Paris is beautiful but it is kinda dirty. We say people going to the bathroom everywhere. A picture from the river tour.

This was one of my favorite cathedral it was Saint's Chapel in Paris and it was almost entirely stained glass.

Outside of the Louvre.
More of the Louvre.
The picture that everyone goes to the Louvre to see. It is actually a pretty small picture.

3 comments:

Scott and Kel said...

I've been wondering when you were getting back. Everything looks so beautiful...glad you had a good time. I walk over by your house a few times a week, we should hook up!

The Armstrong Family said...

Oh the feet look way to familiar. I remember that. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I am really jealous. Hopefully we will get to see you soon.

Angie said...

I'm so completely jealous that you were in Europe Shani! Last summer during my study abroad I pretty much went everywhere you went. I miss it :(. But it looks like you had a blast!