This is the view from Notre Dame's tower it was really pretty.
let me just say I was so tired here... their are like 500 stairs to get to the top of the tower. It was hard work getting up there but worth it.
9 years ago
This is the view from Notre Dame's tower it was really pretty.
let me just say I was so tired here... their are like 500 stairs to get to the top of the tower. It was hard work getting up there but worth it.
Posted by HARKER FAMILY at 1:38 PM
2 comments:
Sounds amazing! Glad you guys had such a great time! And yes Wicked is so great!
I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast. You look so cute with your growing belly. I saw Alex the other day. He looks the same.
Post a Comment