Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Pool with Harley

This is my cute little niece Harley. She and her mom (tyson's sister) live in New Jersey and came to stay with family for about a month. We love having them here it is fun to see Harley getting bigger she is quite the little lady. I love to listen to her stories. We just wish she didn't live so far away.
Here is Harley waving around a twizzlers like a magic wand.
I love this picture this is Harley and Cade. She is Cade's shadow, she loves being near her cousins.
This is Kelsey (tyson's sister) she is so funny. Here she is getting interviewed by channel 3 news. They were doing a story on the Ross park swimming pool and lucky here she got interviewed. She thought Heidi and I were standing there with her, but as soon as the cameras came up Heidi and I left her as fast as we could.

0 comments: