Monday, August 4, 2008

Talbot Reunion

Well this weekend we went camping with Tyson's family to this place in Rupert. It was a lot of fun. We mostly just relaxed and played games. We also had some crafts for the kids like tie-die, which I did a baby oneies (it's pretty cute), and marshmallow guns, which i really don't think were for the kids Tyson and the guys played with their guns all night. They also did a lot of boating and eating!!! It was a nice weekend just to get away and spend sometime with family. Tyson making breakfast. Isn't he a good husband!
Just relaxing.

Noelle and Mckinna sleeping.

Tyson's sister Kaitlin wake boarding, she learned how to jump the wake this weekend and was doing really good.

My niece Harley loved her cousin Mckinna, She is the little mother.
I love this picture. They kept giving each other loves.
Here Mckinna was having enough of being loved.

more hanging out what we did best.
Here the older kids are trying to catch water balloons and playing the deadly spandex game. (but no one got hurt)
The little kids trying to launch water balloons by themselves.
Jace and Grandma
Baby Mckinna.


3 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like you had a great time. Ross Park closes soon we need to go soon.

New Beginnings. said...

oh how fun! Congrats on the pregnancy ! Are you having a little boy or girl? What names have you decided on. Nice to see you!

Ashley said...

BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo man, how be ye? I got your blog post to ashley those few weeks ago after I ran into Shannon. Life's been crazy busy. And the little free time I have, I waste on trying to fix a dryer. I think I actually fried it tonight with my work. Smooth.
Anyways, I have no idea how blogging works, so thanks for contacting me through the blog system. That's what's taken me so long to reply; I've been trying to figure it out for the last 3 weeks, and this is where I got.
So email me at logan.r.rencher@dmu.edu and we can catch up normal-human style instead of this blogging thing (this is honestly the second time I've ever tried posting, I couldn't find any email contact info). So, peace my friend.
Logan