Monday, August 25, 2008

Back To School!!!

Well today is Tyson's fist day of the semester. So we thought we better get some pictures of him all ready to go back to school. He is pretty excited to start this new school year (as you can tell from the pictures). This is going to be a lot better semester then the ones last year. Last year his day consisted of waking up at 4:45 am, leaving for work getting home at 5:40 pm going straight to class Mon-Thurs. getting done with class at about 9:30 pm going to the library until about 11:00 (he had an online class too) then starting all over again. He also had to go to a lab on Sat. mornings. This year the site is letting him leave early on Mon. and Wed. then he just has classes from 3:00-7:00 those two days, no Internet classes and no labs on the weekends. It will be so nice to have him at home more often especially when the baby comes. Tyson dressed to impress!!!! (I don't know if you can tell, but he even parted his hair) it looks just like the first day of 4th grade, with a little less hair :)
Leaving for class...
My little man is so grown up! Good luck with school this semester.

7 comments:

Emmers said...

i am peeing my pants laughing right now

Stacy said...

Ok that is hillarious! He does look like a little gidddy fourth grader. I am still laughing! I love the babies room.

Sarah Roberts said...

ah...school- btw this is Sarah Roberts- I have a blog too:) sarahandy.blogspot

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

So Funny! I laughed my guts out.

Danica said...

Pretty dang funny!! I am still laughing. Tell T-bone good luck and don't let anyone pick on him. :0) He is a good sport.
~Danica

Lane family said...

What a handsome little guy! This post looks A LOT like my kids back to school post. I LOVE IT! Good luck Tyson... and remember to wash your hands after you go potty!

The Armstrong Family said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. They are hilarious. By the way you guys did a great job on the babies room. It looks so good.