Wednesday, September 3, 2008

State Fair

Well last night we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. And I know it is pretty white trash, but I have to admit I do enjoy going to it. Mostly I go to eat the food... and eat the food I did. As you can see above Tyson even went for one of those massive turkey legs. We went this year with some of Tyson's family. It is always just fun to walk around.... because you also always see people you know.
The kids all wanted to ride the bucking bull. Cade is the expert he does it every year.
Harley on the other hand was a little timid... but she got the hang of it near the end. (still not bad considering she is only 2 1/2)
The kids favorite part was the petting zoo. There were little goats all over the place. I personally felt kinda bad for the goats. The kids were all over them.
Jace tries to be soft with the animals... but I think a few of them still got whacked in the head, or had their eyes poked.

4 comments:

Emmers said...

i hope you wore your "s-kitty and t-bone" shirt... or on second thought, no, I hope you didn't stretch it out... that would be a waste of YEARS of usage.

Sarah Roberts said...

how fun Shannon!

CARLSON'S said...

I'm glad you found our blog page. It has been fun to stay in touch this way. I love what you have done to Presley's room. How are you feeling......ready???? You look great. Good luck with the delivery. I will continue looking at your blog, post lots of pics when she is born!

Claire said...

Hi Shannon,

I randomly came across your blog through a friend's blog. Our babies are due just days apart....very fun!! Take care, Claire