
Well today is my Mom's birthday so I thought I better write a little something. I decided to do a little something different for her this year, so I took her to lunch and to go get pedicures. (I may of had my own selfish reasons for the pedicures) But it ended up being a very nice day. My mom is always one to do anything for anyone and so she deserved a little pampering. I am very blessed to have grown up with the mother I did she has been a true example of how to be a mother. There is never anything she can not do, and she always has an idea for whatever you need. I continually hope that I will become a mother like her. My children are truly lucky that they will be able to call her grandma. Happy birthday mom I love you.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Your right Carol is amazing! She's a good serogate (sp?) mother too!
As for hoping that you will be a mother like her.... Uh... you are a mini Carol already! (That's a good thing!!!)
Happy Birthday to your mom!
Happy Birthday Carol!
Don't worry shan, you will be a great mother!!
Post a Comment