Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Update

Well believe it or not we are getting pretty close to having this baby!!!! I went to the Dr. yesterday and lately my blood pressure has shot up, and it did again yesterday. I am also now starting to drop protein in my urine. So they are now watching me for that. The Dr. didn't seem too worried, because I am 37 weeks on Fri. I am suppose to be careful this week and watch my blood pressure this week and if nothing really changes I will just go back on Tues. and we will go from there. My guess is if it is high again I could see him starting me that next week. So my guess is I may have this baby in about 2 weeks!!!!!! Although I know I really have no control over when this baby really comes. So now it is just trying to get all of the last min. details together... and getting my house super clean. I am just excited to have this little girl out, and my ankles back!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gongrats and good luck!!
Hopefully everything goes well! Let me know!

Katie said...

I hope you're feeling ok! I'm so excited to hear when she comes!

Claire said...

It looks like our little ones could truly arrive on the same day...hope things continue to go well and your blood pressure stays in an acceptable range! Claire (from VA...not sure if you connected who I am! Brad is always keeping me posting on you guys through Tyson when he occasionally sees him at work)

Lane family said...

All 3 of my kids were by induction. Don't be nervous if that happens. It's great... if your a planner... which you ARE! You can shave your legs, do your hair, get a pedicure... it's the only way to go!!! Love you!

The Armstrong Family said...

We are so excited to see your little girl. Hope you keep feeling well for the next couple of weeks. Let us know if you ANYTHING AT ALL.

Scott and Kel said...

It's been forever since I checked out the blogs, so I'm just reading this...BUT, good luck with the baby coming and I hope all goes well. By far the very best thing in my life is being a mother (and a wife of course). Just enjoy every little second and I can't wait to hear!!!

Bryan and Peggy Davenport said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke and Amy Aplington said...

I had the same problem with my blood pressure except the protein thing. I think i just get too nervous of the doctors offices. That's exciting though that it will cut down your wait time. We are going in Wednesday and it still doesn't seem real that the day has already come! I never thought this baby would come. We can't wait! Keep us posted on how things go for ya!