Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ready to Pop?!?!?!?!


Well this is the last picture you will see of me before the big day. Which I hope is going to be soon!!!!!!!!!! I am 39 weeks on Friday. So the day couldn't come fast enough. I went to the Dr. again today and the Dr. says I am progressing pretty well. I am now about at a 4 and he says I have thinned a ton so I hope that means something... although I know it could also mean nothing. My Dr. wants me in early on Monday and he is going to strip my membranes... and set up an induction for sometime that week. So I can feel happy knowing that no matter what I only have about a week left. But I am still praying for sooner. My only real complaint now is I have lost feeling in my right hand, the baby is completely pinching the nerve in my hand, and that is driving me crazy. Well I hope my next post is all about the baby... cross your fingers.

10 comments:

Lane family said...

My kids were all 10 days early. I'll send happy baby thoughts to your uterus. I hope you've prepped Tyson, or Holly, or somebody to post pictures for me. ASAP. Dale will be gone... and baby Preslie might be my only entertainment. I'm not very good at waiting and being patient... but you already know that! Love you!

Katie said...

Good luck with everything! If you're already at a 4 I doubt you make it until next week... But who knows. Oh, and my right hand goes numb ALL the time, and I still have 2 1/2 months left! I feel for you!

Abel and Abby said...

Good Luck I hope you have an easy and fast delivery and I can't wait to see your little girl!

Jan said...

I hope everything goes well for you! We can't wait to see her

Noelle said...

Congratulations Shannon! You're almost there. I can't believe you are having a baby!!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see her!

Scott and Kel said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait and good luck!

The Armstrong Family said...

I am already jealous that you are so close to being done and I have a good three months left :) I cannot wait to meet her so for everyones sake, I hope she comes soon too!! Congratulations once again, we are so excited for you guys.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

We can't wait to meet your little girl. I am so excited for ya! Good luck with delivery. It's an amazing and crazy experience wrapped up in so many emotions all at once! Let us know when we can bring ya dinner!

Lane family said...

I'm baaaaaaack! For like the 20th time. Seriously Shan- my life is revolving around your blog today. Sad... I know... I'm dealing with it. The girls are dying too. Crew doesn't care much about Preslie,,, he will when he wants to meet her cute friends! He does really like the picture of your parents though. It's pretty funny... it makes him giggle... and touch my computer screen. (naughty!)

laceyplaisted10@hotmail.com said...

SHAN!
I am so happy you have a blog too!
MY FAM MADE me make one while I am over here in ITALY. I guess it is easier to have one -than send my mom 90 pics. :) I am so happy for you. YOUR baby is going to be gorgeous and you will be the cutest mom. Talk to you sooN!!