Well tomorrow is the big day... we go in early tomorrow morning and hopefully it won't take that long, but who knows. Tyson has been taught how to make a post and he will be posting as soon as possible. Wish us luck!
9 years ago
Well tomorrow is the big day... we go in early tomorrow morning and hopefully it won't take that long, but who knows. Tyson has been taught how to make a post and he will be posting as soon as possible. Wish us luck!
Posted by HARKER FAMILY at 1:32 PM
8 comments:
You will be in our thoughts and prayers!!! Cannot wait to see the post and some pictures of Preslie! You will do fantastic!
I'm trying to call you RIGHT NOW! Why is your line busy? Hang up!
Good Luck, You will do great. I can't wait to see pictures.
I can't wait to see her!!! I am sure everything will go great. Good Luck and Congrats.
yeah! i am so excited to be aunt emmers! i hope she is born at me and tbone's level...
I am so excited! I'll be praying for you and the baby!
Good luck Shan. You'll do good. Tell T-Bone to not lock the knees!! hahaha! Call us and let us know. See ya tomorrow. :0)
can't WAIT to see pics of your new little girl!! Hope everything goes super smooth & easy!!
Post a Comment