I only got to see her for a min. and then they took her away the the NICU Tyson got to go with her the NICU but wasn't able to hold her until later that night. He is one proud papa.
9 years ago
I only got to see her for a min. and then they took her away the the NICU Tyson got to go with her the NICU but wasn't able to hold her until later that night. He is one proud papa.
Posted by HARKER FAMILY at 2:35 PM
9 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful
WOW! She is GORGEOUS Shan!Congratulations to you guys!!
Yea!! She is darling! And I'm so glad you named her Preslie. This has to be so exciting for y'all...FINALLY!! =). So glad that she and you (&Tyson) are all okay! ;)
i am so excited! she is gorgeous! congratulations!
I had to comment because that is one of the prettiest newborn babies I have ever seen. Congratulations, and by the way, I loved the pictures of Tyson's first day of school.
Congratulations! She is so pretty! Sorry I missed coming to the hospital. My kids were cranky and I didn't wanted to enjoy seeing you and the baby. But Heath and I want to come see you this weekend. I will call you! I love you girl! P.S. I noticed she is wearing the brown bow I made. She looks so cute in brown!
Oh congratulations Shani! I'm glad you're both doing well. How are you feeling? She is an absolute doll. You'll have so much fun with her!
AdoRaBlE! Congratulations guys!
Shan- she is sooooo cute. I am so happy for you guys. Glad that it all went well.
Post a Comment