Well it is hard to believe that my baby is already 2 weeks old. And I can not believe how much she has grown. She is getting so much heavier, and she is starting to make the cutest faces. I am still trying to get a picture of her dimples. She is also starting to be more awake during the day which is good because she is sleeping so good at night. Earlier this week we kicked her out of sleeping in our bedroom because she grunts and makes so many noises in her sleep. So she is now a big girl and sleeps in her crib and is doing so good. Last night I put her to bed around midnight and she woke up once at 4:30 and then not again until 9:30!!!!! I was so happy I couldn't believe the clock this morning. It was just so nice to get a little sleep. It is just hard to believe how much she grows everyday. And I think she looks more like Tyson everyday. She is truly the love of our life.
9 years ago

2 comments:
2 weeks goes by so fast- she is so adorable
Shannon she is just adorable. I can't wait to see her in person! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment