Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Two Loves

I love this picture... they both just look so peaceful.
I am now one of those moms that post tons of pictures of her baby... I just can't help it she is just so cute.

6 comments:

LP & TP said...

SHAN!
Congrats. She is soo stinkin cute. I love it how she already has a darling bow on her head.... I can't wait to put millions and millions of headbands/bow's and pink all over my baby!!! ANyways..so happy for you guys. Miss you!

Lane family said...

You post as many Preslie pictures as you want... I can't get enough of them. And It's just not fair that I can't squeeze her myself!

The Armstrong Family said...

I think it is crazy how much she looks like her 3-D ultrasound picture. I don't think I could say this enough but she is so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

BUDDY and SHANNON,
Hey guys, super congrats on the little one. She's seriously way cute (not something that can be said of all the chillins' out there). I can believe you guys are now old parents, how old. jk
I feel bad and guilty. How will she ever truly know her favorite uncle with us being so far away? K fine, second cousin once removed if you want to be like that. Congrats guys.
CUZ, I'm still waiting for the email reply. It's now been months. I'll give you another week until all buddyhood is severed. Chew on that. Peace guys, congrats, loves,
Logan

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck she is adorable! congratulations! that is wonderful!

Sarah Roberts said...

she is so beautiful!