My niece Harley Loves having a girl cousin, she is so good with Preslie she is her little mother.
My cute baby girl
She is starting to chunk up a bit... and you can see she got to her face before I could get to her nails, I swear I have to cut her nails almost everyday. This is her first time in her swing and I think she really liked it.
I've been meaning to do this post since Wed. But it is crazy how fast your day goes by with a baby, as soon as I am done changing her diaper and feeding her.. it is time to start all over again. But this has also been the BEST week of my life I love being a mom. She is so much fun and such a good baby. She is now gaining weight fast and staying awake more often. It's also super cute if she smiles she has the cutest dimples. We have also starting going out during the day for small little errands (like take her to visit family...exciting I know). On another note I am just happy also because I can now wear normal shoes (it has been since June that I could only wear flip flops) so it is so nice to have ankles again!

3 comments:
She is making me so homesick! I love her... and I just want to squeeze her till she turns blue! Congratulations on your ankles!
she is so cute and yay for ankles
OH my gosh, I just left Adriannes and she showed me Preslie's pictures and they are gorgeous.
Post a Comment