Well here she is Preslie Lane Harker was born Oct. 8th at 10:15 pm she weighed 6lbs 14 oz. and 20 1/2 inches. It took a little longer then we thought to get her here, because my cervix was turned so my water could not be broken, but it was worth it. She is a wonderful baby. She gave us a little scare right at first she was breathing really hard right when she came out so they took her away to the NICU for about an hour or so, but she is perfectly fine now. I will be posting pictures from multiple cameras so there will be more pictures, but in no real order.
OH MY GOSH!!! I am in love! She's beautiful...and she does look like you Shan! Give her a big squeeze for us. This is making me SO homesick!!! We love you Congratulations.
OMG! Your baby is so cute. And I love how she has our last name. Same with me... it's making me homesick. Give Preslie big kisses for me... and congrats.
This is just a little look into our little family. Tyson is now almost done with his masters in Health Physics. And I am working part time as a PTA doing home health. The rest of our time is spent playing dolls and dress up with our two beautiful girls!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am in love! She's beautiful...and she does look like you Shan! Give her a big squeeze for us. This is making me SO homesick!!! We love you Congratulations.
OMG! Your baby is so cute. And I love how she has our last name. Same with me... it's making me homesick. Give Preslie big kisses for me... and congrats.
-love Pyper
She is beautiful Shannon! Congratulations! I hope I can meet her soon!
It's about time you posted some pics!!! I will have to come give her a big smootch now that I can actually hold her... :0) She is quite a cuite, Shan.
She is absolutely gorgeous Shannon. I think she looks a lot like you. We are going to have to come and see her someday soon. Congratulations!!!!!
No she really is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL baby! and not all babies are this pretty! :) Good Job Shannon!
Post a Comment