Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

The whole group my niece, nephews and their friend. Also Tyson's brother Jordan. Right before Trick or Treating

Harley, Cade and Jace

Jordan and Tyson wanted to be in the picture with the baby


Our cute little pumpkin



She is a big fan of Halloween




4 comments:

Stacy said...

After holding Preslie the other night I just keep craving to hold her again. My might be coming by this week if you don't mind. She is adorable! What a cute pumpkin!

Unknown said...

Shan, she just keeps getting more cute and more cute each time I see her! hope you had fun! We miss ya!

sam and kyrsten said...

how cute is she! her little pumpkin outfit is adorable! i really like the headband!

Lane family said...

I just saw the pictures on adriannes website. SHE IS SO ADORABLE! The pictures turned out so good! If you do Christmas cards... don't forget me!