Monday, November 24, 2008

picture overload

Well I swear that I take 10 pictures a day. I just can't help myself everyday she wears new cute things so I have to take pictures. She is getting so big and so much fun here are just a few pictures of our week.



my parents got Preslie this cute thing 1 thing 2, PJ's a couple of years ago in Florida and I think it is so cute, esp. the bum


She looks a little scared doesn't she



This is her in her yesterday in her Sunday best. She was not having it, she was done taking pictures, but it is sure a cute dress.





She can now sit in her Bumbo and she actually really likes it. She thinks she is a big girl.





So tired on a Friday night. Tyson is so good with her, I love watching them together. I even got out this week for dinner and the Twilight movie with some friends. And so the two of them got some good one on one time.





Yes this is Macy's real hair and she is about 10 days old in this picture. And the crazy thing is Tyson had even more hair then Macy, but obviously Preslie pulled my side of the family.







Cute little cousins








Grandma and the girls
I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving, we love you all









3 comments:

Lane family said...

I saw the thing 1 thing 2 jammies a couple years ago. I think they were a little anxious to be gma and gpa! Elle has the little blue argyle Gap dress. I'm wishing we could take a picture of them together! Preslie is getting cuter every day. (if that's possible) Crew loves to kiss her pictures and say baby! We miss you guys!
LOVES~ me

Taryn said...

she is so cute Shan! I am so happy for you!

Scott and Kel said...

So, so cute!!! Love the pics!