I know I am partial but she is pretty cute. I love this picture. She is getting more fun everyday she is starting to smile a ton and she is also started trying to talk to you. She is such a good baby I don't want to jinks myself, but she is basically sleeping through the night. I put her to bed about midnight and she normally sleeps until 6 or 7. We are very lucky to have such a good baby.


She really likes to be entertained lately. If I lay her down I have to put books or her mirror up so she has something to play with. Here she had been playing for almost 2 hours and just finally got too tired.

Her nice setup.

She is now big enough to wear big girl clothes. The other day I was
curious to how much she weighs so I got on the scale with and without her and I think she weighs close to 10 lbs now!!!! wow I even weighed her on multiple scales and it was the same
every time. I can not believe how big she has gotten. It is hard to believe that my baby is almost 6 weeks old.
4 comments:
she is so cute! I can't believe she has gotten so big!
That is so cute that she is smiling! I loved holding her yesterday!
She is soo soo cute and so little! i swear that Molly was never that small! Enjoy it... It doesnt last very long.. they grow WAY too fast!! I love your blog...adorable!
Time flies doesn't it? She is a doll...we need to get together!
Post a Comment