Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Preslie's Blessing Day

Well we decided to bless Preslie this last Sunday where everyone was home for Thanksgiving, even though it wasn't a fast Sunday. She was not the best girl during her blessing her binki fell out of her mouth and she screamed the whole time. It was sad because she is normally such a good baby and then the one time she decides to act up it just happened to be during her blessing. Tyson did a good job blessing her, I feel so blessed to have my husband bless her. It was also a good thing we blessed her this weekend, my mom got her outfit and I think in one more week it wouldn't fit her anymore, she is just getting soooo big. My sis-in-law Danica was nice enough to bring her camera and get some pictures after church. Thanks Dan I love them.

our first family photo


I love some of her facial expressions





This one I think is funny because if you notice she is pointing and the person she just happens to be pointing to is Tyson, she is just letting you know who her dad is, I think it's cute.










so tired














our pretty little girl








2 comments:

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

So is so precious. I love the blessing picture. What a beautiful little family.

Lane family said...

I love the first picture! She really does look just like you. I'm a little hurt that you didn't wait until graduation so that we could be there. In fact- I'm still mad that you didn't have her in July when I was in town. Rude. You can babysit Crewzer to make up for it. He was just telling me that he thinks it would be really fun to have a sleep over with Preslie. :)