Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa's little Helper

So last night we took Preslie to the festival of trees. Preslie loved to look at all the pretty lights. I just had to have her take a picture with Santa. I figured that it may be difficult next year.

She isn't too sure who is holding her here.








My mom got her the boots and hat. And some nice lady from England sent her the cute tights. Doesn't she look like a cute little elf.




baby blues





so so cute






She is such a happy baby. I will have to get some video of her new trick, she loves to sing with me. It is so funny she tries to sing every word with me. My Nanny is so happy that there is a new singer in the family.







1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love her little outfit! She does look like a little elf. We are so sad that Flin won't be working with you guys anymore. I hope we can still keep in touch!