Thursday, December 18, 2008

All Smiles

Well I know I have said it over and over again but I am so lucky to have such a good baby. She is so much fun to have around, and I have loved staying home with her. I am very thankful that I am able to stay with her right now. I have also seemed to enjoy Christmas even more this year, everything in my life has been better since this beautiful little girl entered my life.






Well lets just hope she slows down growing a little bit because these clothes are suppose to be for Valentines Day but at the rate she is growing they will be a little too small.





















2 comments:

Stacy said...

She has the cutest smile! I just want to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

Lane family said...

OH MY CHEEKS! Shannon- she looks like the chubby tire guy... The Michelin man? I LOVE her! I hope my baby is chubby! They are so much cuter!!!