Well Santa came alright! I loved Christmas this year, even though Preslie wasn't all that impressed it was still more fun having her. She got a highchair, and some toys she was very spoiled by her grandparents!
Stacy and Tandi, at the annual Aplington breakfast, Tandi wasn't too into having her picture taken
In her Christmas outfit my aunt got her
so cute
a four generation picture my grandpa, my dad, me and Preslie
Grandpa Pam gave Preslie this sea horse toy that lights up and makes soothing music she LOVES it, it always puts her right to sleep.
All in all we had a great Christmas we spent a lot of time with family and friends, Christmas day it was snowing like crazy so we spent most of it inside watching movies or in the hot tub, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:
Hey Shan- cute pictures. Looks like we missed lots of fun! I am going to do a blog book this year. I decided that I want to do it New years Eve to New years eve. Are you doing one?
jonny is a dork. Tell jonny to put on close. he is a duble dork. i like him
frum elle
Hey we still need to have a hot tub night and games. Call me!
Post a Comment