Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Meghan!

Well today is my cousin Meghan's birthday so I just thought I would do a quick little post because I knew she wouldn't blog about herself. But we LOVE Meghan we are just so sad that they currently live so far away. She is always wonderful to talk to, and has great advise for me. We love her and her family very much and CAN'T wait until the next time we see them. Happy Birthday Megs! I am just sad I couldn't find a picture of you to post, Oh well I guess consider that my gift to you!

1 comments:

Lane family said...

No picture is the BEST present ever! Love your guts! Can't wait till graduation... maybe we'll be closer! Tell Carol thanks for the imaginary email! I don't think she has EVER forgotten my birthday. LOVE LOVE LOVE you all!