Yes those are earrings in my little girl's ears. I know I know I am a very mean mom. But I knew if I was going to do it, I wanted to do it before she got any bigger. She was a champ. I think it scared her more than anything, and I felt really bad holding her but as soon as they were done Holly took her gave her a binki and she was fine. I felt bad doing it but I do think they are just so stinkin cute. She looks scared in most of these pictures I think that the flash was bugging her out.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Preslie... I can't believe your mommy put daggers in your ears! I LOVE them! She looks so cute! And HELLO?! Alex's girlfriend in the family Christmas picture?! I feel so out of the loop? Do we like her?
Shan she is soooo stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment