A little late I know but I thought I would post some pictures of our Thanksgiving I have had a lot to be thankful this year. I am sure it comes at no surprise but we are so thankful for our little girl. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I am so thankful to be a mother. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, and now after having her I now know why I wanted to be one so badly. She is continuing to get so big. I will let you know how much she weighs after her Dr. apt. next week but I know it will be a lot. She is now in all of her 3 month clothes and she isn't even technically 2 months yet. Oh well we love her cheeks and all. I am also so thankful for all of our family and friends I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.
9 years ago

1 comments:
I'm pretty thankful for Tyson too... I need someone to keep Dale in line! Seriously- if Dale makes a wrong move, I'm sending him to Tyson!
Post a Comment