Saturday, July 4, 2009

family pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had family pictures done and I just LOVE how they turned out. Preslie was such a good girl all night and posed like a champ. Bobbi Thomson did such a good job. I thought I would share a couple of my favorite... enjoy.












8 comments:

Jessica said...

I love them they did turn out good! how much did she cost?

sam and kyrsten said...

super cute. bobbie always does such an awesome job!

Dana said...

These pictures are great! Bobbi does take great pictures! Of course it helps to have such good subjects!

Jan said...

I love them

Taryn said...

You guys all look so great! Your little gal is just so so cute. Love her bows and hat! Hope you are doing well.

Claire said...

Your photos are so cute! What a beautiful family. We should catch up sometime...I'd love to meet Preslie in person.

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

Shannon Preslie is so cute! I am in love with her

Shai Brown said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Preslie is adorable! Can't wait to have her and Boden be friends.