Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HAPPY 4th!

We had a very nice 4th of July this year. We normally have a big reunion but not many people were in town so we headed out to Tyson's parents in the morning and Preslie was able to go on her first horsie ride. And I think she liked it. Tyson actually rode his bike out to his parents and Preslie and I followed in the car 2 hours later. (I don't think I could ride all that way)

At our BBQ we have an auction and so this year I made a bunch of bows (surprise, surprise) so Tyson wanted to try on the one that matched with Preslie. So cute.

I made this watermelon sugar cookies to take. All I did was put green food coloring in the dough. Before I put them on the plate I cut them in half, I think they turned out pretty cute.


Preslie and Grandma






Cute Tandi, I can not wait for Preslie and her to be friends they are already so nice to each other and give the cutest kisses.

My cute grandparents
Holly and her sexy apron that she won. She will get married now for sure!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bows huh...can I still request some my way in a few weeks?!? :)
Love the family pictures!

sam and kyrsten said...

such a cute idea with the cookies!

Scott and Kel said...

I haven't checked out your blog in forever, I'm totally behind. Anyway, cute pics and bows and cookies. Someday our babies might meet and we'll hang out again. At least we live closer now!

Jan said...

I love the cookies. It makes me want to make some. Is your brother still playing baseball for BYU? If so you guys have got to come down to Provo!

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

Grandma Carol haha I cant even believe she is a grandma, she is so young and cute