Monday, July 13, 2009

Palisades

This past weekend we headed up to Palisades with Tyson's family for some fun camping. It ended up being a nice weekend the weather was perfect the only thing bad was the mosquitoes, but with a little bug spray we all managed. Our singles ward went white water rafting on Sat. So Tyson and some of his family was able to meet up with them for a fun ride. I am just happy that no one got hurt. The weekend started out good for Preslie with yummy Popsicles! Who cares about getting messy when you are camping.




This is cute little Lexy the poor girl got a mosquito bite above her eye and the poor things eye got so swollen. Good thing for Benadryl!


so big and so proud of herself!




Cute little Caden followed Tyson and Clint all over he wanted to be with the boys who had the weapons!

This is Tyson's cousin Jade and their little boy Aiden he is so cute, he is about 6 months old.

This is Tyson's Grandma Talbot and that is his cousin's little boy Colten he is only about a month younger then Preslie. So much fun with all of these cute babies.

3 comments:

Mary said...

What a fun weekend!

Lane family said...

SHANNON!!! I LOVE the pictures... ALL of them. I hope you blow them up HUGE! Love you... love preslie... Tyson too

Jan said...

I absolutely love Palisades but haven't been there in years. Looks fun! Preslie is darling, by the way.