Preslie had her first dance recital back in December. And she did really good! I was quite impressed. I was worried that she would get shy and not do anything once she got onto stage with all the people and lights. But she didn't she actually did it! She has been begging for a Barbie movie and I found one at Walmart for $5 so I promised her that if she would dance like a big girl and follow her teacher she could have her movie. And let me tell you she totally EARNED it!!!!! I was so proud of her. There were so so many people there. The entire Poky auditorium was filled plus people in the balcony. She was in heaven she loved it. She loved the attention and the costumes and makeup. The makeup was a challenge at first (you try putting eyeliner on a 3 yr. old) but we both got the hang of it in time for the recital. So far she really has enjoyed dance this year it is so much fun to watch her learn new things and learn to associate with others.
We couldn't take pictures during the recital so these are pictures during the dress rehearsal.
She loved the primping of getting ready!
My cute little Frosty!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment