Preslie got to pick our theme for Halloween this year so no surprise she picked Strawberry Shortcake, and Tylie got to be Strawberry's pink cat Custard. (poor tylie just has to do what sister wants) But they turned out really pretty cute. I was so excited to find the pink cat costume so I bought that one. But I am proud to say I made Preslie's costume. Well sort of made the costume, she already had the leggings from last year and I found the dress at walmart for $2.00 in the clearance rack & so I just made some adjustments to the dress and there you go the entire thing cost me $2.50! I wasn't too worried about the hat because i wasn't sure if she would keep one on. But my mom made her a little hat to go with so I was pretty excited.
This was my little helper. Preslie had so much fun going out with Daddy and Tylie had a good time with me handing out the candy and watching all the kids out the window.
Preslie thought she was so funny one day she decided to put on Tylie's costume. Funny girl
My girls and some cousins got to go to Boo At the Zoo in Idaho Falls. They had a good time! The weather was pretty pleasant which always makes things so much better.
She sure was a cute kitty!
Not too many great pictures of Preslie, but with a 3 year old you take what you can get. We had lots of fun Halloween parties to go to this year. Which is fun the girls got to show off their costumes many times.
Tylie and Dexter were sooo cute the little kitty & puppy!
The party at Aplingtons was a lot of fun. They did a really good job having fun games for both the grownups and the kids.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment