Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Preslie!

Horrible I know but back in October a special little girl turned 3! She was so excited for her birthday this year. She loves Strawberry Shortcake so this year we had a little Strawberry party. We just had a little party with our family. It was so nice to have so many of them there. I really love her October birthday... the weather the last few years has been so so nice. Preslie sure had a good birthday. It is so much fun watching her get so excited about things. We love this little girl so so much!

She got a bunch of very fun gifts. She would get so excited.
Someone stopped by for a bit.Tylie sure loves the food!I liked my cupcakes the best. They were pink white & red & they had a strawberry yogurt icing with fresh strawberries. yes they were yummy!Boden loves his Papa!the girls looking through their goodie bagsI love how our families get along and really enjoy each other. It makes things so much easier.

0 comments: