Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All because two people fell in love

Well I know look at me 3 posts in one day, but Preslie is taking her nap and today is a special day. Yes, today is our 4th anniversary! I cannot believe it, so much has happened in 4 years, and yet it feels like our wedding was just yesterday.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He makes me so happy and is such a good guy. He works so hard in work and school to better himself and our family and I am so grateful.
Tyson can always keep me laughing, he is a child at heart.

He is also one good looking guy, and I swear he gets better looking every year.

He is also so spiritual, I am always amazed how he can do last min. talks in sac. meeting and they are so good, much better then I could ever do, even if I had a month to prepare.

I always have so much fun with him.

He is always willing to help me with whatever I need.
Tyson is quite the handy man, he can do anything I swear, if I need anything fixed or built he is the guy.
He makes me want to be a better person, I would do anything for him.
He is an amazing father. Preslie just lights up when she sees him, and I love to see how excited he is to see her. There is something special about watching a father with his baby girl.
I am so excited to see what he accomplishes in his life. I know Tyson has many great things in his future.
Tyson also has many hidden talents, he is a great singer and he actually loves musicals! I love that about him. I catch him listening to Wicked on his iPod all the time, and he knows all the words to Popular, although he won't admit it.
Tyson is always willing to help others. He is always doing things for his parents, my parents, or neighbor, or anyone he needs his help.

The last 4 years have been wonderful and I have loved every min. of being married to him. I am excited to see what the rest of our lives have in store for us. Four years down, forever to go. I love you Tyson.

0 comments: