Thursday, January 29, 2009

My baby is CrAzY

So Preslie has started this thing where she travels in her sleep. While she is dead asleep she kicks both legs up into the air and slams them down. So loud that when she first started doing it Tyson would wake up thinking someone was breaking into our house. Well over time she travels and by morning she is in the corner of her crib.

This is her in the morning (she was hungry). But overall she is the best sleeper baby EVER! She is now sleeping 10-8 straight. We now think she sleeps so good because she is working out so hard in her sleep.
This was Preslie today during her nap, so cute. I KNOW I KNOW it is bad to let your baby sleep with pillows and toys. But she ONLY gets to sleep with her bear (her best friend) during nap time when I am constantly checking on her, so I can pull it off her face.
This is just a funny picture. My Nanny gave me this hat/glove set that she got from her mission in Russia. She looked so cute, she loved to suck on the mittens, so I don't know what good they would do.

3 comments:

Lane family said...

Your baby is crazy... she must get it from her dad. You can claim her good looks!

Jan said...

Preslie is darling! Addie does the leg thing in her crib too. So funny. I love the picture of Preslie with her hat and mittens on.

Stacy said...

That is so funny she does that in her sleep. She is growing so fast. I need to come see you sometime.