Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Friends, Cute Babies, & a whole lot of SNOW

Well this last weekend we were able to go to Island Park with some friends and we had a GREAT time. My grandparents have a cabin there and it was so much fun just to get away for the weekend. We spent the whole weekend eating, playing games, playing in the snow, swimming (indoors of course), watching movies, playing with babies, and just talking. Here are just some of the pictures of our weekend. I will probably post some more pictures later, esp. the ones of the babies first time in the pool.

So this is what the boys did when we got there Fri. and how long did they play you may ask??? Well us girls stopped keeping track around 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!! yes they played the wii that long.

they kept going and going.
It was funny how into it they got. They had teams and they would huddle to make plans of what to do next. It was serious business to them.
Here are the cute babies all within 2 months of each other. Alex, Preslie and Kaiya

I didn't get many pictures in the snow so hopefully Jen has some better ones. But there was a TON of snow!
Cute Kaiya and Alex wondering what is going on.
Preslie had such a good time that one of the nights she even slept 12 hours straight!

The girls Hollee, me, Jen and Jen
The guys Tyson, Chase, Matt, and Dane
Me and my baby
the Kids Preslie, Alex and Kaiya (as you can see Preslie was not in the mood and ready to go home)

3 comments:

Lane family said...

I'm jealous.

Scott and Kel said...

How fun!!! I'm totally jealous you guys all got to hang out! I wish I lived closer! Your babies are all soooo cute :)

Scott and Kel said...

P.S. You guys look GREAT for just having babies!!! I don't even want to hear I got skinny fast--I don't know what you're doing, but it's workin!