Well my baby is now 4 months old so you know what that means... SHOTS! yes today she had shots again and she was a champ. She was such a good girl today, it still was so sad watching them put the needles in her but she really did great today, you would never of known she had shots. Now I know probably what you are wondering how big was she... 14 lbs 10 oz so that puts her in the 75% for weight (less than 2 months) and she was 24 in. long so 45% for height and her head has moved from the 50% to the 75% now. So she is a big girl but I was actually thinking she was going to weigh even more so that is good. But she is healthy and that is all we can ask.

Her fat little legs (yes I know my baby does not have knees)

so cute, these are actually 6 months clothes, big girl

We also started rice cereal today and lets just say she LOVED it. I could not feed her fast enough. She ate the whole thing, but really probably half of it ended up on her. It was so hard to keep the spoon away from her hands, she wanted to do it herself so badly. She likes feeling like a big girl. I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. Time has really flown by.

She was SO SO messy

She kept going cross-eyed looking at the spoon. She would get so excited when it would get close to her.

All done eating


Nothing feels better then a nice bath after a long day.

What a happy girl I have, she is such a nice baby. Even after getting her shots she just wanted to talk to anyone who would listen in the Dr.'s office. She loves to talk and read books and sing. Being a mommy is the greatest, especially when your baby is a good as this little one.
2 comments:
She is the cutest little girl Shannon! I love seeing her pictures...
Hey, our babies are the same size, only mine is 2 months younger! How funny is that????
Post a Comment