Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson!

Well today Tyson turned the big 27! I can not believe him he is getting so close to 30!!!!! Well in honor of his birthday I thought I would share some pictures from his past. And so you can also see him as a baby and see what you think I posted some pics of me as a baby in an earlier post. But he was sure cute. I kept hoping Preslie would get his hair but no luck there. Tyson is a wonderful man and I will say it over and over I am so lucky to have him as my husband and best friend, and Preslie is sure lucky to have him as her daddy! We love you!









This is one of my favorite pictures. someday I will do something cool with it.


This picture kills me notice what Tyson is riding and then what his poor little brother is riding a bike with no wheels!



Tyson and Jordan


and last Tyson in all his glory!

1 comments:

Mary said...

These pics are great! Tell Tyson Happy Birthday from us!