Tuesday, February 24, 2009

GO SNAKE RIVER!

Well this last weekend we went to Boise to watch Tyson's sister Kaitlin play basketball in the girls state tourney. And we had a BLAST! Snake River ended up taking 3rd and they did really good. Their team only has 1 senior and that is their cousin Lindsey, so they should be really good next year everyone better watch out. But we had a fun time hanging out, eating out, shopping and cheering for Kati.

Her cheering section. Preslie, McKinna, Macy. I think it is funny the babies have slobbered all over themselves.
The backs of their shirts said Harker #10 (yes I made Preslie's shirt and the girls bows, it is amazing what you can find at walmart.)
We tried so hard to get these two to look at the camera and smile. I love this one because they are both looking at Heidi like she is crazy. You wonder how smart these little ones really are and how stupid they think we are sometimes.

Finally we got a smile. They are both looking at their moms but hey they are both smiling.
Here are some more cute cousins Kaitlin and Lindsey. Lindsey had one heck of a game. She really played like it was her last game.
The whole team
VICTORY!

Preslie is such a cheese ball lately she is always laughing and smiling I love it.

And Macy is just so pretty she is so cute and I know Preslie is jealous of her hair (heck I'm jealous of her hair) Preslie is now always trying to pull it, so watch out Macy!

1 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my heck that hair is amazing! great job on the bows! they are super cute. you have an adorable little girl!