Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Pics

Thanks Meg! I love my cashmere sweater. I love this sweater it is pretty cute, I wish you were here Meghan to see her in it yourself.

Also we are going out of town in a couple of weeks and I needed to see if any of Preslie's swimsuits fit her, and sure enough one did. Her swimsuit is now my favorite outfit of hers. I wanted to keep her in it all day. Now the real question is what she'll think of the water?!?!?

3 comments:

Lane family said...

She looks SO CUTE! Man, I have good taste. (of course the fact that she's adorable and would look cute in anything, has nothing to do with it)

The girls want me to tell you they like her "fat knees". I think they're pretty cute too! Can't wait for an update on the water. Pyper and Elle said if she doesn't like the water- they will teach her to like it this summer.

Taryn said...

If she needs her suit that must mean you are going somewhere warm! I am jealous! By the way...she is too cute!!

Jessica said...

love it!!!! Hope she likes the water!