Well this is a little dress that I have had FOREVER!!!! I used to buy baby clothes when I saw a good deal and then I would give them away for baby shower gifts. But this is one that I could never give away. I LOVE this dress, and today Preslie got to wear it to church I thought she looked so cute I of course HAD to take a couple of pictures. She looks good in blue it really was cute with her blue eyes.
oh yes and p.s. Tyson was also made the first counselor of the bishopric today. The other first counselor moved out of the stake so he is our new guy. Tyson is a pretty neat guy to do all that he does I am pretty lucky to have him.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Cute little Preslie! She is so dang loveable. Yeah, after that happened me and Nate were talking about those dang lavas, they have our number I guess. I am just relieved that it wasn't worse. Because it really could have been BAD. I seriously thought we were going to flip over the guard rail. Anyways, LOVE YOU GUYS!! :0)
lol hahhahhaha she is way too cute
Post a Comment