Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Basketball Heartbreak





Ok first off I don't know why the pictures ended up this way, but I guess we will just have to make do. Well this last weekend we headed off to Boise again to watch some State Boys Basketball. Johnny was playing and this is my last sibling to play high school sports (so sad) so we went to Boise and the weekend started off great. Poky had a hard seat and weren't suppose to do much, but to our surprise they did GREAT!!!! They won their first two games which put them in the championships.





They played Skyview an undefeated team from Nampa for the championships, and played them tough. It was such a close game. It was tied at half time and then the game ended up going into overtime. Those next 4 min. I thought I was going to be sick. Well the score went back in forth, but the buzzer went off too soon and we ended up loosing by 1 point! It was pretty sad just cause a lot of the boys are seniors and you never like to loose. But I think we were all disappointed because the championship was SO SO close. Oh well second place is excellent. And we are super proud of Johnny he did great throughout the whole tourney. If you don't want a player on the opposite team to score he is your man!

















Well Preslie was good the whole tourney as usual. She really enjoys these sporting events. She has been going to games since she was a week old and I don't think she knows any different. She always watches the first quarter then sleeps for the next two and wakes up sometime in the first of the 4th quarter. She has to watch the exciting part of the game.






well Preslie has had a friend during this season and her name is London. London is a little over a month younger than Preslie but we have all enjoyed watching the two of them together. We say that the two of them could pass as sisters. A lot of their features are similar and they both are super cute. It was funny Preslie kept trying to lick London, she wasn't quite sure what to think about Preslie.



















2 comments:

Danica said...

Its about time we get the right school colors on that girl! RED WHITE BLUE, baby!

Trent and Lacey said...

o my word.. cutest pic's shann!!
UR BABE is growing so much..and so is London! O my gosh. They were little balla buddies. :)
The boys look so sad... Poor things. Heart breaker!! I wish I could have beeen there. HOpe you guys are doing good.. MISS YA!!