Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Pictures and five months!

Well here are just a few little pictures of our princess. I can hardly believe that she is now 5 months old. She is getting bigger everyday and loves everything that a big girl does. She is very good at sitting up, and playing with her toys. She loves food especially baby oatmeal. She also LOVES anything that is in a cup and she will fight you to the death to get a drink. She has a sippy cup now that she thinks is pretty neat. We think we are sure lucky to have this little one in our home.



1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the pictures in the towel she looks so cute. I can't believe that she is sitting up already that is awesome. Cage hates his cereal but i guess we just have to keep trying. She just gets more beautiful every day.