Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bedtime Routine

Well just about every night we do the same bedtime routine. First Preslie eats some oatmeal... yum yum and then it is time for her bath. She loves bath time she is either kicking and splashing or just very chill like she is in this picture.

Next we get all dry and get her all lotioned up.

Then we have to brush (our gums) actually she just likes to crew on her tooth brush, no teeth yet.
Then it is story time, I tried to get a picture without them seeing me but I couldn't get one no matter how hard I tried.
Then it is one more feeding (sorry no pictures!) and off to bed. She is such a sweet little girl, sleep tight!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

She is such a sweet baby! I am so glad I got to babysitt her the other day. Ask me anytime.

Emmers said...

So precious... I love that she is so grown up already... I hope she lives in Kimball 205 when she goes to college.