I WANT her. Seriously. I can't believe I've never even held her. Sad.
I had an idea. We could do a baby swap. At Alex's wedding I'll take Preslie, and give you Crew... er, Tyke. Then you'd have to come to Texas (hopefully) and trade back. I miss little girls. Pyper and Elle want their hair flat ironed all the time now... sad.
That picture is so stinkin cute! Love it! So......we found out and it's a BOY!!! I think Adam told Tyson last night so you probably already know, but in case he didn't pass it along. We're so excited.
This is just a little look into our little family. Tyson is now almost done with his masters in Health Physics. And I am working part time as a PTA doing home health. The rest of our time is spent playing dolls and dress up with our two beautiful girls!
4 comments:
SO cute!!!
I WANT her. Seriously. I can't believe I've never even held her. Sad.
I had an idea. We could do a baby swap. At Alex's wedding I'll take Preslie, and give you Crew... er, Tyke. Then you'd have to come to Texas (hopefully) and trade back. I miss little girls. Pyper and Elle want their hair flat ironed all the time now... sad.
That picture is so stinkin cute! Love it! So......we found out and it's a BOY!!! I think Adam told Tyson last night so you probably already know, but in case he didn't pass it along. We're so excited.
hahahaha, ah little preslie
Post a Comment