First off I want to say Happy late Mother's Day! We are so lucky to have so many special women in our lives. Now that I am a mother I really appreciate those around me and all the good advice they have to give me. I am so lucky to have a good mother, she watches Preslie for me in the mornings when I go to work and it is so comforting to know that my daughter is safe and with someone who loves her so much. My mother is always willing to do anything for me and I am very grateful. I am also grateful to have a wonderful mother-in-law. A lot of people have horror stories about their in laws but NOT me! Mine are wonderful. She is such a great lady who raised a WONDERFUL son. I am grateful for everything she teaches me, and for how she loves my child. We had a great day yesterday, I however, forgot my camera. But we had a nice family BBQ and it is aways fun to get together. I am so grateful to be a mother. It is by far the BEST thing I have ever done. Preslie is such a joy and I love everyday. I hope all you special women had a great day yesterday also! Well Miss Preslie turned 7 months last week and she is such a big shot. She wants to do everything big kids can do. She loves to eat anything you will give her and drink anything from a straw. She no longer wants to sit and play she has to stand up and play with her toys now.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Yea for a fun mother's day - especially being so close to family!! Preslie is getting cuter & cuter - those eyes are my favorite! Hope Tyson did a great job spoiling you!
I can't believe how big she is...she is such a cutie! I was just talking to Hollee about needing to get together, seriously--someday that will happen! Until then, I love seeing pics on your blog!
Post a Comment