Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunny days

First I had three posts today so feel free to scroll down. But we went some time this weekend with Tyson's family. They boys had to get the cows branded, castrated, and vaccinated, (sounds like a blast huh) Well after they were done we headed to Blackfoot and the boys went golfing (no surprise there) and Heidi and I took the kids on a walk and to the park. It was such a nice day and it felt so good to be outside. Preslie kept waving to her aunt Heidi. It is so cute I love it when she waves.

On our walk we ran into the boys on the golf course. Tyson was so happy to smile for the camera as you can see.

Little Macy sound asleep.

Jace was so lucky he got to come with us girls
They play with each other so cute.
Preslie is willing to share as long as Macy doesn't try to take her snacks, this girl loves her food.

2 comments:

Emmers said...

she is so grown up!

Scott and Kel said...

I have to say I love her thighs...how cute are they? Haddyn has never had a fold on her skinny little body and they are so cute...you just want to eat them! You know what I mean :)