Sunday, May 31, 2009

SpRinG tImE

These are just a few fun pictures of the last couple of weeks. The other day I was getting ready for work and I came into the room and this is what I found, SO CUTE



My baby is getting hair. Don't look at her nice nose but believe it or not her hair is starting to grow!
Tyson decided to redo our deck, it was quite the chore but he did it, and our deck is the smoothest deck ever now!
all finished!
There is a little tree in our front yard and I have noticed a bird flying in and out and turns out there is a little nest inside I am excited to see when the eggs hatch.

1 comments:

Jen Simmons said...

oooohhhhh, that pic of Preslie and Tyson sleeping is absolutely adorable! I love it! And the deck looks amazing, go Tyson. You are getting good with your camera, it's so fun to get those pics isn't it! Good work my friend, Preslie is getting so big and so cute.