We got to welcome Tyson's brother Clint home from his mission this week and it was so fun to see him. It is so interesting when missionaries come home it really feels like they never left. There is grandma waiting with her two girls. They were so exited to meet their uncle Clint.

Macy is just so
stinkin cute

I told
Jace to smile and this is what I got.

Here he comes....

the first hug belongs to the mama... of course!

Even after Clint came in
Jace kept looking through the door saying "he is coming guys"
Jace wasn't even one when Clint left, so lets just say that even though he prayed for him for the last two years he had NO idea who uncle Clint really was.
Preslie meeting her uncle for the first time.

The boys with the sign we made

The whole gang (well the ones who could make it to the airport at noon on a Thursday) oh and can you tell that we had 10 cameras going I don't think anyone is looking in the same direction
0 comments:
Post a Comment