Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Preslie





Well today we had our 3-D ultrasound and it was soooo neat. They said it was definitely a girl from these pictures, so I am painting the room today!!!!!!!!! The 3-D ultra sound was really neat. She was a much nicer baby today and I think she just slept through the whole thing. She does like to keep her hand by her face and she was sucking on her thumb a lot. I know it is still really early but I think so far she is looking a lot like Tyson's baby pictures. And that is not a bad thing because Tyson was a cute baby, he was also born with 5 inches of hair. Now I just can't wait to see what she looks like in a little over 3 months!

6 comments:

Jan said...

What a cutie! How fun to get her room all ready. How are you feeling these days? I feel like I'm ready to pop, which hopefully I will soon! Anyway, congrats!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

That's awesome you got some great pics!!! Cute name too! We did a 3d ultrasound also it was so fun to see everything. Have fun on your trip!!

Emmers said...

k shani... in a creepy way these picts are way cute... I am so glad you picked presley emily... that is so cute...j/k I can see a little glitter about her that tells me she is going to be a good little BYU fairy when she grows up... I will save the spandex for her just in case my premonition is fo rizzle.

Lane family said...

Baby Presely! I love you already! I'm not even mad at you for deciding to come after my visit! I can't wait to squeeze your guts out! Remember- Meggie loves you best!

Taryn said...

Shannon those pictures are awesome! So are you guys naming her Presely?

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love the name. She looks adorable. It is so crazy to see such a clear (almost) picture of her. Wow! Now we need a picture of you and your cute belly.