Tyson doing touch ups.
The room... part way done now all we need to do is bead board.
Well Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. Tyson is getting ready to be a wonderful father by getting his little girls room ready. We have now painted and now we just need to put the bead board up. I told him I really wanted all the walls done before we leave for our trip next week. I just don't want to come home and worry about the messy stuff. Tyson is going to be a wonderful father I watch how he loves his niece and nephews and how proud of Preslie he already is (he had to take her pictures around with him all weekend) I am very excited to see him as a father. Preslie and I are very lucky to have such a wonderful man love and take care of us. I just want him to know that I love and appreciate all he does for our little family, I have said it before I don't know how he can handle doing all he does but I am very grateful and love him very much. I have also been blessed with a wonderful father and wonderful father-in-law. Both are great men who always are so kind to us and give us such wonderful advice. Tyson and I have both been very lucky to grow up in the homes we did. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

2 comments:
Tyson will be a great father! And I can't wait to see the room when it's all done. Those 3D the pictures are so cute!
I agree, Tyson will be great!
The room is going to look so cute! Can't wait!
Post a Comment