Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pool Day!

all the kids... Cade, Jace, Caden, and Mckinna
Don't you just love that swimming suit!
Jace
Mckinna loving being the only girl.

Well we have actually had a few nice days and I am loving it! So today my sister-in-law and I decided to take the kids to the pool. It is always so much fun watching them play. Jace my nephew is so funny, he is almost 2 and he thinks he can swim. We can not move fast enough for him he is constantly on the go. Tyson's cousin Noelle also came by with her little girl and nephew. I love the summer I just hope it stays nice so we can have more fun days like today.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm also glad it has been nice these past few days. Next time you hit the pool give me a call. Parker has been asking to go swimming there.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun! Its been really nice here too!